The area of Punta Restinga is just in front of the fishing dock of the popularity of La Restinga, in the Southern part of El Hierro’s island. Is a tongue of submarine lava with a very varied relief: cliffs, veriles, sandy platforms, caves. In these bottoms, the diver can encounter groupers of big size, see imposing mongrels planning over the sand and follow gracile trumpets fishes in their search for small prey.
- Level: Advanced
- There are currents: Yes, of medium-high intensity
- Depth: 30 m
- Difficulty: High
- Sea/Ocean departure from the ship
- Temperatura temperature: 19 º en invierno – 23º grados en verano
- Outside temperature: 20º in Winter – 25º in Summer
- Visibility: High(30m)
- Bottom: Rocky
- Devil rays, Groupers, Manta rays, Moray eels, Spiny drumlins, Lobsters.