Do you like diving? Do you want to share it with others at a completely new level? Take the PADI Divemaster course and do what you like as a professional career. The divers pay attention to the divemasters because they are leaders that advise and motivate the other. As a divemaster, you will not only dive a lot, but you’ll also experience the pleasure of seeing other divers having as much fun as you do.
The PADI Divemaster course is your first professional training level. Working closely with a PADI Instructor, you will perfect your driving techniques, as to how to master effortless hovering, and you will improve your rescue techniques so that you can anticipate and easily solve the most common problems. You will increase your diving knowledge, your managing capacities, and supervision in a way that you will become a role model for scuba divers of the whole world.
As a PADI Divemaster, you will guide other divers when you supervise diving activities and help with the divers’ training. Whether you want to work in a remote destination of scuba diving or near your house in a local dive business, the adventure of your life is waiting for you. The PADI Divemasters are respected professionals of scuba diving that are affiliated with the biggest and most respected world dive training organization- PADI.
WHO CAN DO THIS COURSE?
The PADI Rescue Divers have to be at least 18 years old for participating in the Divemaster PADI course. You will need to have:
- Emergency First Response Primary Training and of Secondary Care (CRP and First Aid) within the last 24 months.
- A medical statement signed by a doctor within the last 12 months.
- At least 40 immersions registered in the scuba diving diary for starting the course and 60 dives for obtaining the certification.
- Consider that the equivalent certifications of other organizations of scuba diving training may be useful- ask your PADI Instructor.
The PADI Divemaster course teaches you to be a leader and be in charge of scuba diving activities. Via sessions of knowledge development, exercises, and seminars of techniques in the water, and throughout the practical evaluation, you will develop your capacities for organizing and directing a variety of diving activities. The topics and practical seminars include:
- -The role and characteristics of Divemaster PADI
- -Supervising diving activities and helping with diving students
- -Diver’s security and risk management
- -Programs run by Divemasters and specialized techniques
- -The scuba diving business and your professional career
- -Awareness of the diving environment
- -Organize and conduct dives
- -Make a map of a scuba diving place in open waters
- -Make briefings on scuba diving
- -Organize a searching project and recovery and a deep immersion
- -Conduct a scuba review and a skin diver course
- -Help with Discover Scuba Diving programs and guide Discover Local -Diving programs
- Your instructor can also offer you the specialty scuba diving courses PADI Deep Diver and Search and Recovery Diver along with your divemaster training for helping you to achieve all the requirements and widen your capacities.
As a diving professional, you will want to have all your basic diving equipment, including a diving computer, a diving knife, and at least two surface marking devices. During the practical exercises, such as the making of an underwater map and the searching and recovery, you’ll use a compass, floats, marker buoys, lifting balloons, and slates. Your PADI Instructor can also suggest additional equipment that will be useful for your whole diving career.
- An online instructor is available for your doubts and queries during the course.
- Practices in confined waters and the sea
- Dry workshop on simulated classroom practices
- 10 dives in the sea
**Consult us for course duration and availability. You can also consult us about the internship agreements with lodging that we offer.